A personal blog about anything to do with word of mouth marketing (WOMM/WOM), viral marketing, buzz marketing, contagion, consumer generated media (CGM) and such like. There may be off-topic posts from time to time. Enjoy! [ATOM FEED]

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

MediaGuardian.co.uk | New media | Blogging was the perfect fit for me

MediaGuardian.co.uk New media Blogging was the perfect fit for me: "with an experienced blogger to guide me, I started my blog, EnglishCut.com. I just wrote about what I knew. I wrote about tailoring, I wrote about Savile Row, I wrote about my competition and my friends in the business. I just told the truth.

Well, to make a long story short, it worked. Within a couple of months between one and 2,000 people were reading it a day. And business became very brisk, I am delighted to report."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home